Back To Products
Boeing FA-18 Super Hornet
Aviation engineers and technicians in-the-making can now flex their skills with Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornet. Designed by Meccano, formerly Erector, and developed in partnership with Boeing, this model airplane building kit is set an accessible novice-level. Constructing this plane, which measures 13” long, is the ideal project for young minds in need of a challenge (and older minds who love to help). This S.T.E.M project requires between 1-3 hours of focus, strategic thinking and creative problem solving – all skills essential to a child’s development. Building a realistic model jet from the wheels up is bound to leave kids with a deep sense of satisfaction – especially when it comes with details like foldable wings and poseable landing gear. Launch your child into imaginative and innovative building with the Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornet.
- Build an epic flying machine using the Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornet kit. Set at a novice-level, and measuring 13” long, this S.T.E.M model jet is the perfect project for a curious mind.
- Developed by Meccano, formerly Erector, the Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornet features realistic details, such as folding landing gear and foldable wings, which will fuel hours of imaginative play.
- This sleek plane is composed of real metal parts. Kids can enjoy an authentic building experience and the polished look of the finished jet.
- The Meccano Boeing F/A Super Hornet Model Jet is recommended for kids aged 10+. 2 Real tools included. Novice complexity level. Build time between 1-3 hours. No batteries required.
- 283 Parts
- 2 Real Tools
- 1 Instruction Sheet for 1 Model